BRADFORD — The Bradford school board approved several personnel contracts during a recent meeting.
The following contracts were approved:
– re-employment – one-year limited teaching contract: Mikaela Anglin, Tina Schmitz, Mindy Burgett, Ryan Schulze, Andrea Cable, Brian Schwieterman, Melissa Clauss, Moniqua Skinner, Megan Fulk, Samantha Torrey, Jessica Ridout
– re-employment – three-year limited teaching contract: Amber Brubaker, Rob Grillot, Angela Wendel
– re-employment – five-year limited teaching contract: Shane Snyder, Jamie Sink
– one-year substitute contract: Micah Brown, Beverly Hughes, Kathryn Molesky, Thomas Nader
– Believe in Ohio Stipend: Angela Wendel
– one-year supplemental contract: Cindy Angle, eighth grade volleyball coach; Rob Grillot, assistant high school cross country coach; Patrick McKee, head varsity girls basketball coach; Bob Daugherty, head varsity cross country coach; Kayla Steinemann, seventh-grade volleyball coach; Michelle Lavey, head junior high cross country coach
– One-year supplemental contract (not on staff): Chris Besecker, assistant high school girls basketball coach; Jenny Moore, head varsity cheerleading coach
– re-employment – two-year limited nonteaching contract: Jana Baker, board office secretary; Tabatha Davidson, special education aide (Darke County MD Unit 3.5 hours a day, five days a week as needed as determined by Darke County ESC); Pam Gilbert, sign language interpreter.
Transfers of position were approved for the following: Pam Hart, cafeteria, from three-hour to seven-hour day; Tabatha Breeze, from kindergarten to Title I; Andrea Cable, from first grade to literacy coach.
Family medical leave was approved for Lori Seman and Roger Puthoff.
The board did not approve a contract for Dusty Yingst for transportation director/athletic director.
The following donations were accepted: $1,500, Chad Nolan Scholarship donation; $1,700, Believe in Ohio Grant Round Two; $280 for Power of the Pen from John Scalzi; $50 for After Prom from Subway/J&P Summer Investments; $100 for After Prom from Community Festival Association; and $345 for After Prom from various donors.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU