GREENVILLE — A Jump Start to Kindergarten pre-school parent meeting is set for 6 to 7 pm. Tuesday at Woodland Primary School.
At this meeting for students of Greenville City Schools, parents will learn:
• How to prepare a child for kindergarten.
• What they do in kindergarten.
• The importance of parent involvement/support.
• What a typical day looks like.
• How to register and have a child screened.
• Attendance and truancy policies.
• Question-and-answer session with staff, a current kindergarten parent and an administrator.