GREENVILLE – Rumpke Waste Incorporated will provide Spring Clean Up service for the residents of the City of Greenville during their scheduled pick up day of the week of April 18 -April 22. (This is for large items only—no bags)
Rumpke encourages residents to set out items for collection on the evening before their normal collection day.
The following is a list of items that will not be included in this spring cleanup:
- Liquids and/or hazardous waste
- Lead acid batteries * Appliances containing CFCs (Freon)
- Oil tanks
- Large screen TVs (not manageable by one person)
The following is required of acceptable items:
- Loose materials (such as carpeting, fencing, fence posts, etc.) must be bundled and tied. Each bundle should not exceed 4 foot in length and 2 foot in diameter or 75 pounds.
- Propane tanks must be empty and valves removed for collection.
- Large screen TVs must be manageable by one person to be collected.
- Appliances with CFCs removed, and clearly documented as such, will be acceptable for collection. A Refrigerant Recovery Statement must be attached to appliances for collection.
- No yard waste without stickers.
Each resident may place out for collection up to five large items on their regular pickup day during this week.