VERSAILLES — On Saturday, Oct. 1 the Versailles FFA will be hosting a Harvest Fall Sale/Farmers Market.
The market will include a variety of items such as: mums, pumpkins, baked goods, pumpkins, honey, crafts and fresh produce.
The mums will be sold until supplies last. They were grown by Versailles FFA member Makayla Berger as part of her SAE and the Versailles Agriculture Education students. The mums come in a variety of colors, with them colors being: yellow, pink, burgundy, and white along with pink pumpkins.
Other items for sale:
- Honey as part of Nathan and Erika Grogean SAE
- Assorted baked goods, produce and vegetables from Bowman’s Greenhouse and Produce
- Pumpkins and Gourds from Aultman Farms
- Apples and Cider from Downing Fruit Farms
- Lisa Hedrick displaying crafts with Social Graces
- Emily Clark displaying crafts with Emily’s Burlap Flags
- Robert Rhoades displaying homemade wood crafts with Bob’s Woodworking
- Small Scale Farm Toys and Barns by Kris Hinton
The market will be open from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. at Versailles Schools, 280 Marker Rd., Versailles, Ohio 45380 located in the Versailles Greenhouse and parking lot near the Versailles Auditorium.
Versailles FFA will be making a donation from their sales to American Cancer Society-Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.