TUESDAY, June 9
– Senior Resource Connection, breakfast for seniors 60 years of age and over, 7 to 11 a.m., Wooden Spoon Restaurant, 9690 Greenville-St. Marys Road, Versailles.
– Comprehensive Health Network, free blood pressure screening, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at CHN office, 5420 State Route 571-East, Greenville.
– Village Green Healthcare Center, 405 Chestnut St., Greenville, free blood pressure screening, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Darke County Health Department, 300 Garst Ave., Greenville, walk-in clinics, immunization hours: 8 to 10:30 a.m. and 2 to 5 p.m.
– U.S. Rep. John Boehner’s Open Door program, 11:30 am. at Arcanum village offices, 104 W. South St.
– Shawnee Prairie Preserve, Early Morning Discovery Hike 8 a.m., gardeners meeting at noon and Custer State Park 7 p.m.
– Grace Resurrection Community Center, corner of Water and Boston streets, Greenville, Soup Kitchen, 11 a.m. to noon, entrance on Boston Street.
– Greenville Rotary Club, noon, Chestnut Center in Chestnut Village.
– Community Blood Bank, 12:30 to 6:30 p.m., Greenville Church of the Brethren, 421 Central Ave., sponsored by Greenville Masonic Lodge, open to community, appointments encouraged.
– Hope in Recovery, Facing Addiction, 2 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 114 E. Fourth St., Greenville.
– Immanuel Baptist Church, Arcanum, after school until 4:30 p.m., program for ages sixth- to 12th-grade.
– Greenville EUM Church, Christians in Action 5K training course, 6 p.m, downtown campus, 111 Devor St.
– Little By Little Weight Loss Group, 6 p.m, basement of East Main Church of Christ, 419 E. Main St.,Greenville, doors open at 5:30.
– Greenville Toastmasters Club 1238, regular meeting, 7 p.m., Brethren Home Chestnut Village Center.
– Versailles Village Council, regular meeting, 7 p.m.
– AA Stepping Into Sobriety, 8 to 9 p.m., Gray Avenue (FISH building), Greenville.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU