GREENVILLE — After indictments for four different cases in Darke County Common Pleas Court, a single trial has been set for a Greenville man now biding his time behind bars.
Kyle A. Reigelsperger, 31, of Greenville, was indicted by a Grand Jury in July in three different cases, burglary, a third-degree felony (F-3), and theft, a fifth-degree felony (F-5), for a burglary at the residence of John E. O’Reilly on June 30; grand theft, F-3, for the theft of a firearm during the period of March 1 through April 1, and two counts of receiving stolen property (firearm), F-4, for incidents March 30 and April 1; and misuse of a credit card and theft, both F-5.
Indictments were based on investigations by the Greenville Police Department.
Reigelsperger is being held in Darke County Jail on a blanket $30,000 bond. Trial for the three indictments was combined with an indictment in June on theft, theft of drugs and two counts of burglary. Trial is set for Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
R. Kelly Ormsby III, prosecuting attorney for Darke County, released the following report on other recent Grand Jury activity:
• Earl M. Sloan, of Arcanum, was indicted on a charge of felonious assault based on an investigation by the Darke County Sheriff’s Office;
• Kenneth L. Platfoot, of Coldwater, breaking and entering and petty theft, investigation by the DCSO;
• Jacob A. Walker, of Greenville, failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer, criminal endangering and reckless operation, investigation by Arcanum Police Department;
• Jesse J. Rhoades, of Winchester, Indiana, possession of heroin, investigation by Greenville Police Department;
• Christopher A. Ressler, of Versailles, possession of heroin, investigation by GPD;
• Misty L. Harmon, of Yorkshire, possession of heroin and endangering children, investigation by DCSO;
• Tony R. Bandedo, of Greenville, arson,investigation by DCSO;
• Derek S. Howard, of Arcanum, possession of heroin and possession of cocaine, investigation by Arcanum Police Department;
• Joshua J. Sims, of Dayton, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and three counts of drug paraphernalia, investigation by the Union City, Ohio, Police Department.
• Robert S. Rismiller, of Gettysburg, domestic violence, investigation by DCSO;
• John T. Paris, of Ansonia, vandalism, investigation by DCSO;
• Matthew R. Addis, of New Paris, domestic violence, investigation by DCSO.
Reach the writer at 937-569-4354 or on Twitter @RachelLloydGDA.