DARKE COUNTY – If you are searching for a fun way to get your kids active during the summer months, the YMCA’s Gymnastics Camps can help.
The Y’s Greenville location will be having themed gymnastics camps through the summer for girls and boys of all ages.
There are camps for preschoolers, (age 3-5) and progressive camps for ages 6 & up. Preschool camps will be Monday and Tuesday from 9:00AM-1:00PM, and Progressive Camps will be Wednesdays-Fridays from 9:00AM-4:00PM. Progressive campers will need to bring a packed lunch and swim attire/towel.
* Avengers, week of June 17
* Animal Planet, week of July 8
* Beach Week, week of July 22
* Ninja Warrior, week of July 29
* Glow in the Dark, week of Aug. 5
Preschool camps are $30 for members and $45 for potential members.
Progressive camps are $45 for members and $60 for potential members.
They also have some specialty Camps, including:
* Cheer Camp the week of June 24 ($70 member/$90 potential member)
* Tumbling Camp August 12 and 13 ($50 member/$70 potential member)
Stop in or see their Summer Program Guide for details at www.ymcadarkecounty.org/programs
Questions may be directed to the Y at 548-3777.