GREENVILLE — Judge Jonathan P. Hein, of the Darke County Court of Common Pleas, reported on the following action undertaken by the court during the month of August:
– 30 new civil cases were filed or reopened;
– 15 civil cases were completed;
– 129 total civil cases remain pending;
– 20 new criminal (felony) cases were filed;
– 19 criminal cases were completed;
-78 criminal cases remain pending.
Regarding domestic relations cases, 34 new cases or motions were filed or reopened; 40 cases or motions were completed. A total of 126 cases remain pending as of the end of August 2015.
For further information, contact Judge Jonathan P. Hein, Common Pleas Court, Courthouse, Greenville, OH 45331; 937-547-7325.