GREENVILLE — A man accused of sexual contact with three girls under age 13 was among those indicted recently by a Darke County grand jury, according to a release from R. Kelly Ormsby III, Prosecuting Attorney for Darke County.
Derek M. Peffly, 33, address unknown, was indicted on three counts of rape and three counts of gross sexual imposition based on an investigation by the Greenville Police Department. According to court files, Peffly is accused of sexual contact with two girls younger than 10 and one younger than 13 at a Greenville home.
In other grand jury activity, the following indictments were passed down, based on investigation by the law enforcement authority noted:
• David K. Shepherd, 45, of New Madison – two counts of vandalism for breaking out two windows of a Greenville Police vehicle, Greenville Police Department;
• Scott A. Fansler, 54, of Greenville, aggravated trafficking in drugs, GPD;
• Teddy A. Hunt, 27, of Union City, Ohio, trafficking in heroin, Union City (Ohio) Police;
• Tarrelle L. Sumlin, 29, of Columbus, two counts of trafficking in cocaine, Darke County Sheriff’s Office;
• Darren L. Woods, 50, of Greenville, four counts of trafficking in heroin, DCSO;
• Kristie T. Kaiser, 38, of Dayton, violating a civil protection order, DCSO;
• April R. Cleere, (no age listed) of West Milton, trafficking in drugs (Suboxone), GPD;
• Daniel A. Rismiller, (no age listed) of Versailles, gross sexual imposition, Versailles Police Department;
• Thomas Rochow, 50, of Greenville, theft and two counts of forgery involving blank checks, GPD and DCSO;
• David Tinkham, 56, of New Madison, three counts of gross sexual imposition (sexual contact with victim under age 13), DCSO;
• Derick S. Burton, 31, New Madison, three counts of illegal use of Supplemental Nutrition or WIC Program benefits, DCSO;
• Jason L. Landis, 36, of Greenville, domestic violence with specification (three previous convictions or guilty pleas for domestic violence), GPD;
• Teddy G. Thorn, 24, of Arcanum, burglary, GPD;
• Bradley O’Neal, 28, of Vandalia, trafficking in marijuana, possession of marijuana, trafficking in hashish, possession of hashish, possession of criminal tools, Warren County Drug Task Force (indicted in February 2014, currently incarcerated at Allen/Oakwood Correctional Institution);
• David L. Harrison, 47, Wayne Lakes, nonsupport of dependents, Darke County Child Support Enforcement Agency;
• Anthony D. Cammack, 25, of Dayton, trafficking in cocaine and trafficking in heroin, DCSO;
• Daniel L. Griggs, 26, domestic violence, GPD.