EMA needs damage reports


DARKE COUNTY — The Darke County Emergency Management Agency is seeking information from Darke County residents and business for damage assessment operations.

Report the following information:

• Structural Damage from downed trees/limbs etc.

• Flooding to the first floor living area of home or business (FEMA does not accept basements as living areas)

Please call 937-316-8902 and leave your name, address, contract telephone number and a brief description of the damage you encountered.

Darke County EMA reminds residents to never drive through a flooded roadway. While flood waters are receding in some areas, there are some other areas that continue to rise.

No posts to display