DARKE COUNTY — The summer and fall projects of the Ohio Department of Transportation, District 7 are winding down.
The following closures are currently in effect for the week of Nov. 9-15:
• State Route 198 between East Auglaize Street and River Street, 24-hour road closure through Nov. 30. The official detour is state Route 67 to County Road 25A to Infirmary Road.
• State Route 705 between state Route 118 and Livingston Road, 24-hour road closure through Nov. 16. The official detour is state Route 118 to state Route 119 to U.S. 127
· Eldean Road between County Road 25A (Troy) and Lytle Road, 24-hour road closure through Nov. 10. The official detour will be posted.
· Interstate 75 south Ramp to County Road 25A near Troy, 24-hour ramp closure through Dec. 15. The official detour is I-75 south to state Route 41 to I-75 north to County Road 25A
• State Route 274 between Fairview Street and East Street, hour road closure through Nov. 18. The official detour is state Route 65 to state Route 720 to state Route 235
• State Route 66 between Basinburg Road and Mason Road, 24-hour road closure through Nov. 13. The official detour is state Route 47 to I-75 to state Route 29 to state Route 705
• I-75 north and south between County Road 25A (Piqua) and County Road 25A (Sidney), Nightly lane through Nov. 15 between the hours of 7 p.m. to 10 a.m. (Monday-Thursday) and 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. (Friday – Sunday). Two lanes will remain open in each direction at all times.
ODOT closures focus on Interstate, U.S. and state routes. For information on local roads you will need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.