GREENVILLE — Greenville Art Guild’s 40th annual show and sale kicked off with a reception at the Shawnee Prairie Nature Center Friday evening. The show continues through Wednesday.
Richard Lathrop won Best of Show Professional with a painting called Sunlit Creek. Joann Davenport won Best Amateur with Butterfly Garden.
Professional prizes were as follows:
• Oil – First, Tracy Onoz; second, Phillip Erbaugh; third, Sandy Cable Barringer;
• Acrylic – First, Regina Whipp; second, Sheri Hehr; third, Evie Mahrt;
• Water media – First, Regina Whipp; second, Don Pohlman; third, Marilyn Banks;
• Drawing – First, Sheri Hehr; second, Kay Cress; third, Carolyn Armstrong;
• 3-D – First, Rhiannon Neal; second, Carolyn Armstrong; third, Dennis Walker;
• Mixed media – First, Marilyn Banks;
• Pastel – First, Carol Strock Wasson; second, Mary Ellen Bertram; third, Sally Hughes;
• Photography – First, Mary Ellen Bertram; second, Maureen Miller; third, Phillip Huntwork;
• Miniature – First, Rusty Harden; second, Phillip Erbaugh; third, Carol Peden.
Amateur prizes were as follows:
• Oil – First, Katherine Hannah; second, Linda Thorp Radwick; third, Linda Grimes;
• Acrylic – First, Betsy Griffith;
• Drawing – First, Rochelle Figel;
• Mixed media – First, Elaine Perkins;
• Pastel – First, Elaine Perkins; second, Linda DeHaven; third, Susan Symons;
• Water media – First, Joann Davenport; second, Marie Mack; third, Betsy Griffith;
• Photography – First, Kelli Heins; second, Terry Tonovitz; third, Peggy Hoover;
• 3-D – First, Misty Barringer; second, Judy Riesser; third, Jessica Falkner;
The first-place student award went to Alex Vehre.